Thursday, November 1, 2018

I love adventures

I love being a mother. I love being a grandmother. I have three awesome adult children and five adorable grandchildren. I love to travel. I love adventures.

I have traveled with my family to the Bahamas, Canada, the Cayman Islands, Costa Rico, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, St. Thomas, and throughout the United States. We have visited the touristy sights and the neighborhood streets. We have tasted cuisines different from ours and observed cultures different from ours. We have learned people throughout the world often are different from us in how they talk, dress, worship, and live, but we also have learned most people are kind, hospitable, and are delightful to know. Our adventures are ongoing; we still have lots of learning and exploring to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandchildren make life grand!

I love having my children and grandchildren around. I love when my grandchildren jump out of the car and shout "MaMa Berry!" as th...