Monday, May 20, 2019

A week-long birthday celebration


I celebrated my birthday this past week...an entire week of celebrations. It began with a dinner at Grandstaff & Stein in Richmond to celebrate my husband's birthday and mine, followed by being a mystery reader in grandson 3's preschool class, a birthday dinner at my son's house, and visiting two alpaca farms and a dinosaur park. Our family celebrated grandson 2's 6th birthday Saturday at Munden Park in Virginia Beach, and I closed the fun-filled celebration week aboard a pirate ship, the Lost Pearl! WOW!!! No wonder I am exhausted. 



  




The grandkids had fun, and I had fun. We learned a lot and created fun memories; that's what counts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandchildren make life grand!

I love having my children and grandchildren around. I love when my grandchildren jump out of the car and shout "MaMa Berry!" as th...